We acknowledge the value of collaboration by providing leadership in initiating and maintaining partnerships, resourcing them, applying good practice, policy and procedures, and reviewing and improving relationship processes and outcomes.
Molonglo Support Services operates successfully in collaboration with other services, and with the public and private sector. Our partnerships are essential to us for effective and efficient operating, providing client services, and addressing complex social problems.
In partnership we provide:
- a greater pool of knowledge, skills and resources for greater impact and capacity development
- Improved client service delivery through coordination, referral pathways and shared care
- Increased reach to specific population groups for service delivery
- Increased capacity to submit for funding and deliver large, complex programs and services
- access to funds and resources
- reduced costs and increased efficiencies through economies of scale
- diversity of thinking contributing to innovation and alternate ways of operating
- increased political, lobbying and advocacy through strength in numbers
- access to opportunities for strategic connections, public awareness, recognition and promotion.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please reach out via our contact page