WDVCAS provide women and their children with information, advocacy and safety planning where appropriate. We provide referrals to services including housing, counselling, financial assistance or health services.
Through these services, WDVCASs aim to provide clients with:
- Improved access to and understanding of the ADVO and criminal justice process
- Effective legal protection through an ADVO
- Appropriate ADVOs designed to fit their specific needs
- Effective and appropriate legal representation
- Access to a support system that can assist them with their other legal and social welfare needs
- Improved experience of the justice system, for example, being able to obtain an appropriate final order as quickly and efficiently as possible